Email me at

extrememagicsharingforum@live.com

Or

extrememagicsharing@live.com

Follow my twitter for latest update @

http://twitter.com/EMSharing




Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Announcement

I have great deals for you guys,


I just recently purchase FileSonic Lifetime Account which that means i will stick all my files at FileSonic the only file hosting.


and Here is great deals for you guys.


For those who purchase -:


- 3 Months of FileSonic Premium Account will get 1 Free video of your choice


- 6 Months of FileSonic Premium Account will get 5 Free video of your choice


- 1 Year of FileSonic Premium Account will get 10 Free video of your choice


- Lifetime of FileSonic Premium Account will get 20 Free video of your choice


How to determine purchase under my file ?

- Just click 1 of my upload links and purchase from that links. Once you purchase FileSonic Premium Account send the screenshot and details to extrememagicsharingforum@live.com and wait for my confirmation. Then you are valid to get Free Video.


Just make sure you need to purchase under my links.


and IT starts ON TODAY ONWARDS !!!


NOTE * ANY VIDEO WHICH I HAVE YOU CAN GET AS FREE ANY VIDEO*